Join as we journey to Budapest, Hungary on a quest to go to as many points of interest and uncover as many issues to do in Budapest as we presumably can. Our Budapest journey information affords guests a glimpse at among the prime baths in the town together with fascinating issues to do alongside the Danube river, architectural gems value marveling over and museums to take a look at. We additionally hit up the native meals scene slurping on Goulash and catapulting into legendary Budapest nightlife by visiting smash bars.
From the long-lasting Parliament Building to Castles to Baths we have you coated in a vacation spot the place you get two cities for the value of 1 – Buda and Pest. Divided by the Danube (Duna) you may need to spend ample time on each side and if you happen to’re like a number of our mates you may by no means truly need to depart Budapest.
Let’s discover Budapest and discover out what’s so alluring concerning the capital of Hungary.
25 Things to do in Budapest City Tour | Hungary Travel Guide:
Intro – 00:01
1) Budapest Castle Hill Funicular (Budavári Sikló) – 00:30
2) Buda Castle (Budavári Palota – Burgpalast – Budin Kalesi) – 01:02
3) Museums in Budapest (Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest History Museum, the House of Houdini) – 01:17
4) Changing of the Guard in entrance of the Hungarian Presidential Palace – 01:28
5) Lunch on the Castle – 01:41
6) Labyrinth of Buda Castle (Labyrintus – Dracula PANOPTIKUM) – 03:37
7) Matthias Church (Mátyás-templom) – 04:58
8) Fisherman’s Bastion Terrace (Halászbástya) – 05:15
9) Széchenyi Chain Bridge (Széchenyi lánchíd) – 05:22
10) Danube River Cruise in Budapest – 05:27
11) Széchenyi thermal bathtub (Széchenyi Medicinal Bath – Széchenyi-gyógyfürdő) – 05:34
12) (*25*) Castle ((*25*) Vára) – 07:08
13) Heroes’ Square with the Seven Chieftains of the Magyars (Hősök tere) – 07:23
14) Nightlife in Budapest at a Ruin Bar – 07:53
15) New York Café in Budapest – 09:14
16) St. Stephen’s Basilica (Szent István-Bazilika) – 11:43
17) Hungarian Parliament Building (Országház) – 13:04
18) Shoes on the Danube – 13:19
19) Eating Goulash (gulyás) and Hungarian meals in Budapest – 13:31
20) Street Art in Budapest – 15:20
21) Great Central Market or Great Market Hall in Budapest (Nagyvásárcsarnok) – 15:30
22) Gellért Baths (Gellért Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool – Gellért Fürdő) – 15:43
23) Gellért Hill Cave (Gellérthegyi-Barlang) – 16:24
24) Citadella (Citadel on prime of Gellért Hill in Budapest, Hungary – 16:40
25) Day journey Szentendre riverside city in Pest county from Budapest – 17:00
*Transportation – bus, trolley-bus, tram, metro & practice strains* – 17:16
Outro – 17:35
GEAR WE USE
Olympus OM-D E-M5 II: http://amzn.to/1OchS7t
Canon G7X: http://amzn.to/1YdjsYX
Olympus 14-150mm II Lens: http://amzn.to/1Y79zeM
Rode Video Mic GO: http://amzn.to/1WDKtVM
Joby Gorilla Pod: http://amzn.to/1PgoY5F
SanDisk 16GB Extreme Pro: http://amzn.to/25KEErs
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAVEL BLOGS
Our go to Budapest journey information documentary covers among the prime points of interest together with a meals information (Goulash), prime sightseeing vacationer points of interest and the town by day together with visiting castles, church buildings and museums and Budapest by night time. We additionally cowl off-the-beaten-path out of doors actions you will not discover in a typical Budapest tourism brochure, Budapest itinerary or Budapest, Hungary metropolis tour.
25 Things to do in Budapest, Hungary journey information video transcript:
Today we’re taking you round a metropolis we’ve been wanting to go to for some time: Budapest! With stunning structure and beautiful vistas throughout, it’s simple to see why it’s nicknamed the Pearl of the Danube, however Budapest is extra than simply than simply beauty. This is a metropolis with youthful vibes, vibrant road artwork, various nightlife, scrumptious meals and a lot extra! In this journey information we’re going to try to spotlight simply that together with the principle points of interest, so let’s dive proper in, and allow us to present you just a few issues to do in Budapest in your subsequent go to!
And that’s a wrap in Budapest! We hope you loved this video information and that it gave you just a few concepts of issues to do across the metropolis. If you’ve got another recommendations of issues to do in Budapest be happy to share these in the feedback under.
This is a part of our Travel in Hungary video sequence showcasing Hungarian meals, Hungarian tradition and Hungarian delicacies.
Music in this video courtesy of DJ Quads: https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads